I am in a year 5 and 6 class called Kotuku at Mangonui School. My teacher is Miss van der Voort.
Friday, 23 March 2018
I am Summer Rayne!!!!!!!!!!
I am independent and confident.
I wonder if my Baby is going to be a motor bike rider.
I hear little square face.
I see Jessie flying in the air.
I wont be a horse rider.
I am independent and confident.
I pretend to cry to prank my brother.
I feel like eating lollies.
I touch my dogs and cats.
I worry that I will fall off a cliff.
I cry when my brother hurts me.
I am kaitiaki and helpful to others.
I understand that my brother cut my hair.
I say I love my mum and my dad.
I dream about my family.
I try to keep focused in class.
I hope I get home.
I am kaitiaki and helpful to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment